Wednesday 19 December 2012

Things to make from Christmas fabric

I was sitting at home marking when I noticed how tatty and worn my slippers were, so I decided to make myself another pair. As we had been making things at college to raise funds for our next exhibition I had some Christmas fabric lying around my room. So they were Christmas slippers ...


I decided to show you some other items made by myself and my family over the years.

Obviously you can make stockings




















Here are two made by my children some years ago


My daughter and I made two of these many years ago and this one comes out every year.


This one is printed and has applique and quilted baubles on it.


These hanging decorations also have bunting and door hangers to match



Gift tags                                                                                         Baubles for the tree














... and this is a beautiful piece made this year by my friend Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...